1. Prepaid tables will guarantee a spot for the
following show. If you choose to pay at the door you are NOT GUARANTEED
2. All booth fees are non-refundable
3. Electricity is available; bring your own extension cords
4. All animals MUST BE in good health, and feeding. No exceptions!
5. This show is for captive breed and born animals, captive hatched and
wild caught animals Must go through a quarantine period, (ask show management
for appropriate time for your species) and be feeding.
6. All animals must be properly caged or bagged; contact show management
for any questions.
7. All animals must be securely caged at all times. Specimens removed
for examination, handling or display must remain within the confines of
the vendor's booth.
8. All vendors will make customers aware of sales terms, including any
guarantee or return policy sale.
9. All vendors are responsible for knowing and complying with all laws.
10. Native species are for display only, and not for sale.
11. All animals must be identified correctly.
12. No venomous permitted or illegal animals allowed
13. NO TABLE SHARING! Each vendor must have his or her own booth.
14. MUST PURCHASE TABLE SPACE IF SELLING OR EXHIBITING!!!
15. Set up times will be from 7:00 am to 10:00 am on the day of the show.
The doors will be open from 10:00 am till 5:00 pm. You MUST be set up
by 9:45 am. (Call if you're going to be late, or you'll lose your spot.)
16. No smoking inside showroom
17. List of allowed and prohibited animals available upon request.
18. Nothing is to be sold or displayed in Hotel parking lot.
19. Show management must approve all displays of animals.
20. Please be discreet if you are staying in the hotel. Make sure all
animals are secure.
21. All rules are subject to change without notice.
22. Failure to abide by any of these agreements, results in the forfeiture
of all fees paid and you will be forced to exit the show